Friday, April 10, 2009

The Smells

Mysteriously, a very gross smell seems to waft around the room every Blue Group seat work time. It stinks like a hard-boiled egg that was burned with a truckload of dead fish, but it only spreads a little. The question is, who is creating these smells? The teachers have said countless times that if you need to fart, GO TO THE BATHROOM! But, it seems like someone isn't paying attention to that. Seriously, if you're the one doing it, you don't have to admit it, but PLEASE don't make us all vulnerable to feeling nauseated. (No offense, but yeah, they ARE nauseating.) So, the point I'm trying to make is here:

DO NOT FART WHILE WE ARE ALL SITTING DOWN, SNIFFING THE AIR INNOCENTLY. MAYBE YOU THINK IT IS FUNNY, BUT TRUST ME--IT ISN'T!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I know you think it is gross that I included what it smells like, but I was just trying to make a point, and I got kinda carried away.

    P.S. Kenan, DO NOT write about who you think it is, because I'm pretty sure you will.

    ReplyDelete